Monday, January 5, 2009

A Good Day

The weather was beautiful today. Well, it didn't start out that beautiful, but it turned into a lovely day. I got up this morning, laid in bed for a long time with my laptop listening to music, catching up on blogs, seeing what was new on the Facebook scene, etc. Then, I got up and went out for a walk. It was cloudy, but warm. I came home, got a shower, and made myself a boca burger to curb the intense hunger I was experiencing... and it was yummy! Then, I went out on the back porch and sat on the swing and finished a good book. I came inside and dinked on the computer for a while and then went back out and started another good book. It eventually got a little chilly out once the sun started going down, so I came back in the house.

I'm really looking forward to going back to school next week, but for now, I'm thankful that today I had a good day.

No comments: