Monday, November 24, 2008

updates

I never blog here. I don't know why because I blog at Xanga and I read other's blogs. I should just double post. I think part of the reason I don't though is because I know who reads my Xanga and I have more control over it (or at least I know how to have more control over it). If I were to double post, I might have to start being more careful what I say!

So, let's see what's been going on in my life... In October, Brooke came to visit and we went to a corn maze. A random guy asked me for my number. He was kind of cute, very redneck, and to make a long story short, he got my number. He called me, put the ball in my court and that's where it's stayed.

I am looking forward to starting back to school in January with NEW classmates and a few of the former assisting students that I liked (like Emily!). My last day of work is December 18. I will miss making money. Not that I've actually gotten to enjoy much of it that I've made since I've been busy paying for school and paying for my a/c to be fixed in my car (that was over the summer).

Last weekend I went on a shopping spree with my mom. I got two new outfits for church and got some GREAT sales at Ann Taylor Loft (love that store!).

I'm learning to crochet and I've made a few scarves, though only one of them actually turned out well. And I'm giving it away as a gift because I think it would make a nice gift and it's the favorite color of the person I'm giving it to. I did take it for a test drive yesterday just to make sure it wears nicely. It does.

I can't wait for Thanksgiving. My brother is coming up and we're going to eat some yummy food. It should be good!! Anyway, that's all for now!

No comments: